My vote is for Victors personally. The super stealth heads are intriguing, but I don't like the super thin spot next to the pushrod hole. The less thin spot by the bolt hole doesn't bother me as it can be sleeved (as can the oil passage to the rocker shaft) but it's time consuming and a pain without the proper equipment. You already need to get .650 offset rockers so there's another reason to go Victors. I don't think the standard stealths should even be a consideration on an engine that large. I'd rather see you run cast iron stuff to save your pennies so you could afford good heads later, but that's just my
According to their website the super's use stock length valves and based on what I've seen with mega ported perf RPM heads, 345 cfm isn't impossible by any means, so I assume these would also be capable of that or more due to the wider pushrod restriction. As I said, intriguing, but I'd rather see a bunch of others experiment with them before I throw down the cash for a set.
Just for comparison sake, I did a decent valve job, bowl blend and gasket match on a set of max wedge victors that flowed 355 cfm at a reasonable .650 lift and that could be achieved in three or four hours. On the RPM's that flowed 345, I spent three or four hours on one port and it hit that number at about .725" lift and went turbulent. Also had a 2.250 valve. Dollar per headache, the victors are the winners. Look stock while still performing fairly well (but not as good as the victors), the super stealths win in that department.