Quote:

PM box cleaned. I didn't realize there was a limit. The rockers came with the package, but I will be upgrading as I said.

I'm looking for cam suggestions . I was going to call comp and talk with them. As for my car

around 2650 lbs. with me in it, tube chassis, 456 dana, 14x32 goodyears, 2 spd glide with 5500 ptc, ladder bar car. I do have 17x33 tires and also 410, 456, and 513 gear sets. I dont plan on pushrod through oiling

Not for nothing Alan, but might I make a suggestion. In my opinion, you wont get the cam your combo really needs by calling Comp Cams. Why would you do that when you have Scott doing the porting, and who will know better than him what the heads need? You can get 2,000 recomendations for a cam, but the guy who has done the heads should be more than capable of suggesting a cam for his work.

You'd stand a better chance of staying married to a Kardashian for more than 32 days, than you would of getting thru to Comp Cams techline and getting a good suggestion for that combo...

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.