Congrats on getting the body shop to step up their progress. Quick Silver gave you some great advice & having learned the hardway MANY times, I empathize w/ you. I'd suggest you take a super experienced, qualified & skilled body/paint guy along w/ you when you pick up the Cuda. BEFORE you pay the shop, have your friend thoroughly inspect it inside & out. Go over it w/ a magnet,etc & if it isn't right, don't accept the car. Read your contract & see what your rights are as to quality, acceptance, etc. Don't budge an inch w/the shop if the work isn't what was agreed upon or acceptable. Also, if you have a freind who'se an attorney, take him along, too. I'm going thru that right now w/ my 68 Cuda & had to re-do my 69 R/T SE Charger because I trusted hacks who didn't know a thing about mopars, let alone quality body work. Also, the longer the car is at the shop, the more chance of lost parts & mistakes. I paid $12K for a rotiserrie job on my 70 Cuda & after 2 yrs, the guy "lost" my bench seats & most of the trim. Probably sold it off. Shoddy work, too. Best of luck to you.