In 4 days I'll be 72. I've been racing since I was 15. Started off with old Ford stockers that would run about 19 or 20 seconds in the quarter. Progressed into a channeled 32 Ford 3 window with a hot flathead. In early 56 I bought a Chevy power Pack engine out of a 56 hardtop that the guy put 400 miles on before he totalled it. If I remember correctly I bought the adapter from Honest Charlie. I believe I was the first person in Louisiana to put a Chevy V8 in a different chassis. Went to the AHRA Nationals in 1961 in Texas. Continued running the car until I sold off everything and joined the Air Force in 1963. The friend I sold my 32 to still has it today. When I sold the car the engine was 283 ci, Isky 5 cycle roller, ported heads and Algon fuel injection the little car ran pretty good. From 63 until acutally 85 I was out of racing because of my Air Force career. Have been back in with Mopars since 85 and will stay with it until I feel unsafe driving. Still doing fairly well, I got down to 5 cars at a big race 3 weeks ago. It's been a blast!!!!