Thanks for the kind words guys. I appreciate it, I really do.

Jim dont believe those DA numbers from 1320, we were in 2700ish feet if air most the day. I think round one was 2400ish by the time we ran.

I guess I need to thank Chris and Billy G for prodding me to get back out there. Well and mother nature for providing me a way in.

As for the final. Well I made a bad decesion. Never ran Palvadore before, heck never ran a 150 mph SST car and got two today. Anyway I had the thing right there for the taking a messed it up. I was on an 11.06 pass he admitted they missed it and were on an .08. I gave it back and did not trust the numbers. My bad. The worst part for me is being a bridesmaid again. This was the first time in a race for the Wally I had the race in my lap and just made a bad decision, in the three previous attempts my opponent ran dand near pefect runs, worst package I had seen in a final before today was a .006. Did not know my opponent well and just flat out blew it. Time for an air card for the laptop to keep tabs on the competition.

Oh well maybe one day I can win one of those dang things. Or maybe take up fishing or poker...Got to be cheaper than this is.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"