Quote:

Quote:

"If you are painting the car, you might consider new body bumpers for your hood, trunk, and doors. Also body plugs, firewall seals, etc. The little things can drive you crazy...hehe"

Thanks .. it's frustrating, Rock Auto has the best prices, but they don't have much selection (no window felts or some of the other seals), Dante has good selection, but high prices, I'm trying to find a kit that has the gaskets for a new paint job (the gaskets to go between the fender/quarterpanel extensions, marker lights, etc).. can't find those anywhere... would be nice is there was one site with reasonable prices where I could get everything.

I know that it can be a real pain, just to research out all venders. Year One or Classic Industries may be a good one-stop-shop if you want to just place one big order.

For your Gaskets that you are looking for, get them from Detroit Muscle Technologies. These guys make the gaskets. DMT is where most of the good venders get their gaskets from.

(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O) 1971 Plymouth 'Cuda 440-6 {||O||} 2000 Yamaha V-Max (O O [========= SRT] O O) 2011 Dodge Challenger SRT 392 . Making as big as a carbon footprint as I can!!!