Fred I get it!!!!! The Mopar old timers have killed the good times.I've been looking for a used Challenger for some time now.But what the hell the people want what a brand new is.This is the Dodge place and people on the net.You can't have a car for 2 years and get what the HELL you paid for it!!!! As for the Drag Pak cars what a joke.When Mopar first came up with the idea I was in line to sell all my cars and get one.Then the finals car out on the car!!! All they did was give the rich dicks something to buy.Where are all the Drag Pak cars?In storage so some guy can sell it in 20 years!!! Really I see only 5 or 6 cars that are raced!!!

So I can walk in the Ford place and get a car that is faster for less money.That is a no brainer.The new 5.0 has a great sound stock.The Challenger sounds like my wife's Durango.The Ford people dont have there head up their A$$es.

Hey Dodge you are in the the new car market,not sell a few cars to old men how never drive them because they think they will be worth more money in 20 years market!!!!!
Give me a stripped down Challenger for $25,000 and you will be the baddest car company in the WORLD!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the RANT but been holding it in for sometime!!!!
Lenny