Quote:

but he'll never admit he was wrong.

I'm actually kind of surprised he hasn't told us about how perfect his car is and will run 12s and get 20 MPG with a 2.76 rear gear and a t-quad, and that the rest of us are all doing something wrong because we can't duplicate what he's doing.

I am "WRONG" ? .... for calling a gear-ratio that is low numerically a "short gear" ? No ...I will not admit that I am "wrong". But I am BIG ENOUGH to admit I uNderstand the reasoning behind the opposite point-of-view or opinion. But then others here can not offer me the same consideration...

You allege that I have never admitted when I was wrong? ... there have been several instances over-the-years where I have mis-spoke or didn't have my facts right OR had all my ducks in-a-row ...and have admitted same.

And as far as my car ? ... so I like an odd-ball combos. WHO else here specifically sets-out to put-together a SHORT GEAR combo that runs half-way decent. And as far as someone DUPLICATING these efforts? ... I would hope that if anyone here tried ... that they could do-it with no-effort. The motor that was in the car then was a blow-by special.

And Tom ...I never claimed 20 mpg. I said that I would like to eventually put-together a combo that would run 11.99 and get 20 mpg.

Now will you admit when YOU are wrong?