Mikey,

Here's what I see. You took a smaller cam that was advanced to 107ICL out and put a longer duration cam and put it in 3* retarded (110ICL) from the smaller cam. I believe comp recommends that 274 cam be installed at 106. You likely gave up quite a bit of cylinder pressure doing this and took some "punch" out of the engine.

Chassis dynos and loose converters don't play well as others have mentioned, including someone that uses one for his business if I'm not mistaken.

Redegree the cam to 106ICL and jet the carb for max MPH at the track. If that means going up on each side, then do so. If it takes less jet, then do that. What other people have for jetting, take that as a rough idea. There are other factors that play into what size jet you'll end up with depending on the carb and metering blocks you have. I'd start with the box stock jetting the carb came with and start again from there. Do one change at a time as mentioned.

As far as timing and where it all comes in, won't make a hill of beans difference IMO. You have a 4200 converter. As long as it's all in before that, run it! The 3000 curve should be OK. MSD distributor, run two medium springs, medium/light or two lights and NEVER run either of the heavy byatches for springs they come with!

Most of all have fun with it and don't get frustrated!