I had an accident with my '03 Neon SXT automatic on the front left side. I changed out the cam sensor and trans output sensor based on codes. Got the new bumper on, new bulbs, tire, wheel, etc...and thought everything was good to go. Now it's shifting hard from first to second about 10% of the time, and sometimes not shifting out of whatever gear it starts in (another 10% of the time) BUT it will still go into reverse! Rest of the time it's fine. When it won't shift it throws codes and won't allow me to change gears unless I shut the car down. I'm getting errors P0700, P0731, an P0736. Since I just replaced the trans output sensor I can only assume that either I got a faulty trans output sensor or the socket for the sensor was damaged in the accident, there's something going on with my transmission fluid (dirty or something of that nature, something going on with the trans input sensor, or something else outside of my knowledge level like the computer needs to be reset or something of that nature. All I have to do to get it to reset is turn off the engine and re-start it. Problem "solved". TOTALLY lost. Have a newborn so would rather not guess and change parts one at a time and waste money frivolously as you can imagine. A little help from more mechanically inclined people would be most appreciated. Thanks in advance!