Quote:

Quote:

Well thats sounds Ugly...I wonder how it would turn out

The car count was small, I agree. But the hog roast was awesome, with more than enough for everyone that attended. And JJ delivered as promised and the payouts were full amounts as advertised, even with the small car count.

The car count was small and due to several reasons. One this being the first Chrysler Challenge race, 2nd was the HEAT, 3rd was the scare some may have gotten about the track.

The HEAT was ferocious and I even wondered why I was there Then the track was an issue because of some opinions but got to hand it to Jack Moore - He asked if I ever ran there and I told him it was my first and he told me about the shutdown area and what to expect and he was dead on. It is a different feeling where they ground the track but I had no issues at all @ 133mph just a weird feeling in the shutdown area but I could live with it and saw cars run way faster then that with no issues. I think next year will be an interesting series and other options for us Mopar Racers. I really think Jeff and his crew will step it up and put on some great events. Got to meet a few more members which was cool and pitted next to my friend Jim Guy and ended up running him first round. As you all know he is a great racer and we had a heck of a run but he trailered me by a .07 margin Also my bud's Walt, Chad and Lyndsey (she's the best looking of the trio by far!!!) came and hung out on Friday which was great

Russ