Quote:

Quote:

Well thats sounds Ugly...I wonder how it would turn out

The car count was small, I agree. But the hog roast was awesome, with more than enough for everyone that attended. And JJ delivered as promised and the payouts were full amounts as advertised, even with the small car count.

JJ delivered as promised with the GUARANTEED PAYOUTS even with a low car count. Some promotors advertise that they have to have at least a 200 car count to hand out the complete purse. We took home a bunch of money as runner up in Nostalgia Super Stock, with "Animal Mike Warren" at the wheel of the 67 Hemi Belv., even in the 103 degree heat. Not too many spectators wanted to brave the heat but I did see a lot of friends that I haven't seen in 5-6 years. There were some Gold Cards handed out to the winners for free entrys for all 4 of Jeff's race and point series next year.Rowlan Ozborn from the old "Chrysler Power Mag. was on hand taking pictures and doing some stories on the cars. I got my ears filled with a lot of good things that are going to happen on the Mopar scene in the near future and it is what the Mopar public needs. Of course I took the oath of silence, 2 beers, and I will let Jeff announce it all, when he is ready. Yes this show was small,but Jeff was doing a lot of smiling about the beginning of something big. One last thing, The Warren and Augenstein 67 Hemi Belvedere would like to thank all the Nostalgia Super Stock cars that did not show up, for not showing up. The ones that did show up were all quality cars and we all had fun in the 103 degree heat.