Quote:

Have to say; for lots of towing there is only way to go and that's a DIESEL.....but other than that it's a pain finding diesel or getting to the stations that have diesel if you use it as a daily driver. I know, yeah there's lots of diesel available out there on the highway but in the past 20 years of owning a diesel truck my route back and forth to work does not have a diesel available station without going out of my way a minimum of five miles and five miles back and that's if they are open when you need it or have the time to get there. Plus the price of diesel vs gas....etc. Great to own a diesel for serious towing or serious work but a gas Hemi and a Ram truck are not a bad choice either IMO

MikeR

Thanks guys...Mike..thats kinda where I am at...I tow...but am looking to thin the herd down to one vehicle and I'm not sure if I want it to be a diesel. Right now I would be towing approx #6000..but I could see it getting as high as #10000. Most of the time less than an hour away..but on occasion more.

5.53 @ 125 1/8th on the launch control..more left in her!