My car is a 1999 spitzer 4- link 235 inch dragster,I gave 11500.00 for it and worked in my shop for years to pay for it.I work 70 hrs a week in the winter to pay for racing and its worth every second.I fix Wrecked race cars,boats,campers,trucks and motor coaches.I have painted everything from gun stocks to refrigerators to pay for racing.I have worked hard for what I have and am proud of it.I would like a new undercover car or a stacker trailer but I learned over the years to be happy with what I have and to stop caring what everyone else is doing.My point was not to say I have money My point is to budget correctly so you can go racing not build a 50000.oo dollar car on a 40000.00 dollar budget and then pi$$ and moan every time gas goes up .02 a gal.Race on your side and overtime money and always spend like you only have 75% of your money and the gas price blues will go away.Here is a photo per your request and if you want some come get some. but let me get all this work done so I can Afford to meet you at the track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by julian2007; 06/01/11 09:33 AM.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!