Its only the economic recession were are in for people who don't do simple math.They look at the gas marquee and when it goes up a quarter they pi$$ there pants.If you use 100 gal of fuel going to the track and back and gas goes up .25 that's only 25 bucks,he11 if it goes up a dollar its only 100 bucks.If anyone person is so broke that they can't afford and extra 100 dollars for gas They have no business going racing in the first place.I see so many people showing up in monster motor coaches with super fast cars and have no cash to eat.Here is a Idea race a car you can afford,I could have a stacker an a 6 second ride If I wanted but it would suck up all my extra money.I would rather keep What I got and eat steak at the track and when I need gas look for the station that is easy to get in and out of with a 44fT trailer in stead of looking to save 1.30 on a fill up.Its funny when you see someone with a 600 inch hemi in a bickel chassis car b1tching about how it cost him an extra 30 bucks to get to the track.Remember people some day you will be laying in a hospital bed dieing with thousands of dollars in the bank wishing you would have spent an extra 25 dollars on gas to go racing with your son,daughter,wife,dad,grandpa,brother, ect,ect just one more time.Don't let life get you down Kick lifes Ass.I don't thing are fallen hero's of all military branches would want us to hide at home I think they would want us to enjoy the gift they died to give us and that's life Freedom and The USA.Go racing,Go racing,Go racing,and enjoy your life for tomorrow may never come.

God made cold beer,good friends,hot ladies and race cars don't spit in his face by pi$$ing and moaning about how life sucks!!!