Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: The one year challenge by JERICOGTX @ Yesterday at 09:12 AM

I'll be happy when warmer weather gets here also. I want to get back in the garage, and continue body work.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage snowmobile by oldjonny @ Yesterday at 09:03 AM

Originally Posted By bigdadOld snowmobiles are just like women .. work on them for 2 hours to ride them 5 minutes 5 minutes..? Are you bragging?
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: ritter intake by w2stroker @ Yesterday at 08:44 AM

damn! lol figures just my luck. I ordered one from kent last week
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: '79 PW- Macho?-$1950 on craigslist... by cdstl @ Yesterday at 08:32 AM

Gone
Jump to new posts Re: 3000hp KABOOM by I_bleed_MOPAR @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

Saw a diesel run away with a tech once. He had replaced the short block and came back in the shop with it screaming. Several of us ran over and stuffed a work jacket into the air intake and choked it down. Scary couple of minutes. Tim
Jump to new posts Re: Inline oil heater by polyspheric @ Yesterday at 07:36 AM

remove the oil and heat it externally Heated on a big stove before being added to the crankcase: aero engines in 1914. Leaving heavy oil in the car is harmless... until/unless you need to start it. Thick oil not only kills cranking speed, but when
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Truck load of 4 speed and drivetrain parts `69 383 `Cuda by littleredcoffin @ Yesterday at 06:55 AM

`69 383 4 speed `cuda was parted out...Car is long gone.Factory big block bellhousing and cover with clutch fork.I have the complete 4 speed trans from the car,with shifter,rods,levers,box,handle.k frame,motor mounts,flywheel,z bar,pass through rod,c
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Do I need to change distribution block? by Guitar Jones @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

If you are looking for a braking system that works with little effort you should consider a hydro-boost system. I converted my 92 to rear discs and installed a hydro-boost setup off a 98 truck and wow what a difference. It's really like night and day
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Poly / Hemi Build by Mike P @ Yesterday at 06:07 AM

I was mistaken. The Plymouth Polys (the "A" series of motors) was apparently introduced in 1956. The Plymouth 301 (often misidentified by owners/potential buyers as a 318) was a one year only engine in 1957. Other than the factory des
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Congrats to Clemson and their fans by Frankenduster @ Yesterday at 02:34 AM

Good team.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Best Way to Strip and Refinish Steel Rim by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 01:40 AM

Originally Posted By ScottSmith_HarmsDegrease first, lots of heavy duty detergent then HOT steam cleaner/pressure washer. Then overnight in Evaporust. Then use a chemical stripper to remove paint. Once stripped give it another steam cleaning treatmen
Jump to new posts Re: Auto paintera by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 01:25 AM

Originally Posted By NANKETHoly fisheyes Batman, shouldn't he have found this out last week? Yes Robin, bit some were never in the boy scouts. LOL - That's hell o funny - must be a Washington winter getting you all feisty Sammy - good job on ge
Jump to new posts Re: Friction modifer for cone sure-grip? by RapidRobert @ 01/20/19 11:57 PM

Originally Posted By PurpleBeeperI believe "Ford" brand is recommended by several people I've seen & some parts stores carry it (Ford dealers too obviously) thats what I heard too. dont have a part #.
Originally Posted By hemi-itisI have the 6AL-2 that has programmable timing and boost retard.All set with a laptop! I have a non programable digital MSD 7 and a new MSD grid box sitting on the shelf waiting for the new drag car to get completed to g
Street Rodders
Excellent build! Love my 57 Belvedere
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
I had them set at the same time I had the one injector replaced, probably around 115,000 miles. I should do them myself but I can't lean over the fenders on this truck motor now like I use to be able to do several years ago I remove the slide off f
Jump to new posts Re: I NEED A CAM LIFT EXPLANATION by madscientist @ 01/20/19 10:05 PM

Originally Posted By A/MPI'm reflecting the cam choices we made back in the 60-70"s. FT Isky cam with .550 and 292 duration. Bumped up to what you get for a bracket cam with a lift in the range of .520-.590 and a duration of 300-310. Looking at
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi A12 by HemiA12Bee @ 01/20/19 10:00 PM

Thanks. US Car Tool sells them. Very nice pieces!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: A-12 on the Rapid Transit Tour ? by Devil @ 01/20/19 09:35 PM

The Hot Rod Power Tour is 1000X better.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Hellcat create engine fit into an E-body K-frame? by Convertcuda @ 01/20/19 09:08 PM

Thanks. I understand but I wanted to see what it would take to do it.
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RAM TECHS? 08 RAM STALLS AT STOPLIGHT by SALEM1912 @ 01/20/19 09:04 PM

Have had trucks where the lock up trans convertor doesn't release when coming to a stop, causing the truck to stall just like a stick truck that you would forget to push the clutch in. Have you had the trans serviced recently? Some times the filter
Jump to new posts Re: Lower ball joints for 1969 Chrysler Newport by tex013 @ 01/20/19 08:59 PM

Hemi , car has drum front brakes , knuckle/joint combined Andrewh , thanks for that will discuss with owner . looks like a way better buy . Though he has supplied new upper joints already Tex
Jump to new posts Re: Size tires for 15" rims on a 68 Dart GT? by autoxcuda @ 01/20/19 08:57 PM

Hopefully he has 4.25” backspace in them. If so... safe: 215/60/15 front, 225/60/15 rear. More aggressive 245/60/15 rear
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 65 Polara by 67vertman @ 01/20/19 08:48 PM

that does look nice. a little overpriced in my eyes, but clean.
Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,708 Registered Members
32 Forums
196,858 Topics
2,306,990 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Seat Options for 5 point harness
by Kam*Kuda
01/22/19 08:16 PM
RAM Tradesman C/V Aluminum Cargo Floor Questions (2013)
by danski0224
01/22/19 07:55 PM
lower radiator support
by plycuda
01/22/19 07:40 PM
Broadcast sheet alignment
by mopargem
01/22/19 07:39 PM