Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Yes you are correct Brad. I just have a small 416 though. A lot of phone time and I believe Dom has me where I need to be!
I actually tested this on my car last fall and have track results. This was the only change that i made on the car besides shock tuning and jetting changes. But i have corrected times to compare the results. I ran at the same track in the same m
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: what carb on 69 roadrunner by 1A3B3GBODY @ 03/21/18 08:42 PM

Anyone have one for sale?? Shafts have to be good and not loose.
Almost all of mine are Fragola. They are the best as a Company and quality. Everyone doesn't all make the same configurations so I do have a few other XRP and Earls fittings mixed in where needed.
Originally Posted By dan9I hope your transmission is as good as the one I bought from him. It is perfect. You are right, he sounds a little sleepy on the phone but is willing to listen and answer any questions. Thanks, me too. :-)
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 71 up - B Body Parts For Sale - 1st Quarter by Stratovent @ 03/21/18 08:03 PM

Please use the pm function or e-mail. This is not a discussion forum.
Jump to new posts Re: Race driveshaft measurement questions by fourgearsavoy @ 03/21/18 07:21 PM

The 2 words "should" and "assume" shouldn't be used when ordering a driveshaft because all cars are differn't
Jump to new posts Re: Oil Pump Bolts by ahy @ 03/21/18 07:13 PM

I do not have specs and a suggestion. Last time I needed OP bolts I went to ACE hardware after testing with a few bolts I had on hand. This for a non-stock HV pump. I picked what I needed based on length. At least 3/8" thread engagement and
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: E body am radio value by floyd @ 03/21/18 06:21 PM

Originally Posted By BigMoneyLewisThe "automatic" radio is interesting . They made lots of over the counter direct bolt in radios for cars back in this era. I have seen A and B body units over the years, even have a couple over here, but th
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: my 69 rr black, pewter int and pewter painted roof by Black 69 Beeper @ 03/21/18 06:15 PM

all edged.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Coparts?? by Silver70 @ 03/21/18 06:07 PM

There are/were multiple other websites you could bid on all the cars through and pay fees to vs having a dealers license. A friend of mine used to buy cars/bikes that way.
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Dart Rear wheel fitment by SSDart @ 03/21/18 05:29 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeIf your wanting to go cheap the 1973 to 1976 stock OEM A body disc brakes (4.5 inch bolt pattern with bigger wheel bearings) with the upper A arms and lower control arms bolt right on Thanks Cab I'm doing the 65
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Superbird - $39000 (New york) by hemicar1971 @ 03/21/18 05:13 PM

Likely a scam but the state of New York got more than its share of Superbirds and Daytonas. I have seen plenty of both over the years in New York and there are still some sitting rusting. I know of one Local Wingcar that has sat in a garage since the
Jump to new posts Re: Big block headers for duster by mikeysmopars @ 03/21/18 05:01 PM

This pic was second week of February at Sanoma and the air was below sea level. I think the highest effective was was 200 feet. Normally run in Bakersfield and DA is usually 1500 to 3000 effective. I usually run 9.60s & 70s at home.
Jump to new posts Re: 4 speed center console by charge70 @ 03/21/18 04:59 PM

Don't forget the 4 speed only left side chrome trim.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Locksmiths, what's a better lock? by rowin4 @ 03/21/18 04:17 PM

As stated above, most locks are locked around a piece of standard steel round stock , maybe 1/4". Doesn't take much to cut through that. Even if you had the best lock made if what you are attaching it to is just a standard hasp your wasting your
Jump to new posts Re: Here is a real Dreamer cheap! by Alaskan_TA @ 03/21/18 03:47 PM

Paint a sickle moon on the rear door & a lot of people would wait in line to see the inside at car shows.......
Corners Are Best - Handling Tech
Jump to new posts Re: F/M/J body torsion bars by MarkM @ 03/21/18 03:38 PM

I got the 300# bars in my Fifth Avenue and you wouldn't believe the difference it makes. Not cheap, but totally worth it. When I swapped them in about five years ago I also changed out the KYB shocks for Bilsteins. Before the springs the car would
Question.. are you using a single or dual exhaust tank.. there is a tank for both.. I made a lot of tanks over the years in the fuel lab.. I like to build them out of alum.. just make a template of the floor pan strainers to use.. just make up a set
Jump to new posts Re: 1967 Barracuda formula s by 71GTX471 @ 03/21/18 03:23 PM

Old drag car @ one time aftermarket shifter sun gauges Dana with air shocks.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: First outing with junkyard 5.7 = Win!! by Silver70 @ 03/21/18 02:55 PM

They seem to go fast when they are cheap. I have a couple extras, so I don't even look for more now because I don't need more junk Last one I bought was a '12 with 34k but block was broke. Paid less than heads are worth. Plus got a perfect r
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar performance starter help by Leigh @ 03/21/18 02:31 PM

I bought one the first month they were available. I'll weigh it when I get a chance. The first ones were standard thread, later models ( have one of those too) were metric.
Jump to new posts Re: stroker kit by Biginchmopar @ 03/21/18 01:44 PM

Originally Posted By moparmatt0I decided to stay at 499 ci and ordered rods from manley and pistons from icon thanks for all the help Matt. ICON knows all about B1 Heads, ask for Daniel.
Lost & Found, Clubs, Businesses, Jobs
Jump to new posts looking for 71 demon LM29H1B208305 by kyle340 @ 03/21/18 01:09 PM

Looking to see if anyone knows the whereabouts of 71 demon 340 LM29H1B208305. Factory black with orange bucket seat interior with white stripes. I have the original selling dealer folder on this car. Email with any info. Thanks
Jump to new posts ` by Al_Alguire @ 03/21/18 12:39 PM

Originally Posted By camastomcat It was as if they thought it was OK to not have dial ins on the reader board or anyone in the lanes checking them. I had a spirited conversation with Jeff (Richard Cranium) who couldn't understand why I wasn't willing
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,212 Registered Members
32 Forums
187,799 Topics
2,187,704 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Craigslist AAR or should I say T/A
by rarefish
21 minutes 7 seconds ago