Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Hole in my Foot daytona on the cover of HMM by RJS @ Yesterday at 10:16 PM

Well deserved Holgar!!! I read it before, the car look excellent. You should be very proud!!! Ron
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Can anyone identify what this intake manifold? by Centerline @ Yesterday at 10:14 PM

[img]https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachments/upload_2014-10-11_10-13-23-png.2735205/[/img] This is a pre-'55 331 hemi with an aftermarket intake and stock heads. Notice the water outlets in the manifold. What you have, and I said it befor
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts Southern California to Belmont, Ohio by GOT6PAK @ Yesterday at 10:11 PM

Hi, gathering quotes for a 1975 Dodge D100 short bed from Menifee, Ca to Belmont, Ohio if anyone is interested. Vehicle is ready to go.
Jump to new posts Re: 383 build need to use adjustable rockers by BSB67 @ Yesterday at 10:02 PM

I've used Crane iron, Isky iron, Crane alum., and Comp Magnums with .500 to .630 lift with stock valve covers. Slight baffle tweaking, but never removed any.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My Demon has arrived! by fullmetaljacket @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

NYPD will stop you soon enough to see what demonic forces are under the hood. I met Shakerjoe on here when he blipped on the lights and stopped me in Flushing, Queens in my old heap back in the day thinking that it had a Hemi. At least your's has a
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: First win of the season !! by J_BODY @ Yesterday at 09:33 PM

Moparts first WIN of the season!! The check will be arriving any day I’m sure Great pass!! Congrats!!
Moparts Wheels / Tires
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Wheels / Tires Wanted - 2nd Quarter by Eggman @ Yesterday at 09:13 PM

WANTED: i need a pair of widened 5x5.5 steel dodge truck wheels. Will trade for or purchase.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Rain Barreli, by wingman @ Yesterday at 09:08 PM

Here's ours. I bought the barrel from a local ginger ale plant of all places. We had the old pump and I rebuilt it from a leather flap kit I got online. The water smelled like ginger ale for the first year we had it. I know plastic would have bee
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: 340S Barracuda finally back on track by RoadRunnerJD @ Yesterday at 09:02 PM

Hi Dave. I had the platinum A12 Road Runner. We met a couple times and talked several times. The Barracuda is looking good. I will have it at Carlisle in July. Too bad I can’t post photos here anymore
Jump to new posts St. Louis to Florida enclosed auto transport now by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 09:00 PM

April 24th Leaving St. Louis, MO Taking I-64 to I-57 to I-24 to I-75 Going thru: Paducah, KY Nashville & Chattanooga, TN Atlanta, GA 18 feet with 6000 pound capacity If you live in the lower (48) states Call or text Jim @ 260-804-6
Jump to new posts St. Louis to Florida enclosed transport now by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 08:58 PM

April 24th Leaving St. Louis, MO Taking I-64 to I-57 to I-24 to I-75 Going thru: Paducah, KY Nashville & Chattanooga, TN Atlanta, GA 18 feet with 6000 pound capacity If you live in the lower (48) states Call or text Jim @ 260-804-6
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: 71 CUDA 340 by BS27R1B @ Yesterday at 08:57 PM

Originally Posted By RhinodartJust check out Florida coast cars, I would NEVER buy one... A lot of people from the north east retire to Florida and bring their rusty cars with them. It cAn be a challenge finding a good car in Florida.
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: fan by RoadRunnerJD @ Yesterday at 08:37 PM

1968 Torsion Bars taken to off 340 car: nice original condition with paint daubs $95 plus shipping 1967-1969 Struts: $30 ( no bushings) 1967-1969 HD sway bar with brackets, has been sand blasted, not rusty, bushings slightly worn but not cracked: h
Jump to new posts Re: Another Help I.D. Steel Wheel Post by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 07:59 PM

It's a painted C body Station Wagon wheel for 69 and 70 I believe
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: 8 years under a cover "Forever Young" Diego is back! by Diego_Ted @ Yesterday at 07:24 PM

Thanks guys, I have owned the car for about 20 years and I love the look, will probable get her painted and put new wheels and tires this year, she deserves it! LOL Later Diego
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: another yard forced to close by Mopar1970440 @ Yesterday at 06:59 PM

Lived in a house with my folks in the early 90s that ended up having foundation issues, I remember an engineer/foundation repair man telling my folks our house was built on what was once a scrap/salvage yard. He said " your house might be sittin
Jump to new posts Re: 69 M code fuel vapor seperator by 69bfan @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

The latest batch that came in back in October of 2017 from the manufacture has on average a 0.060 to a 0.070 inch hole in the return line to be a more accurate reproduction. They are supplied to a number of vendors on this site, they are not on the
Jump to new posts Re: Were the Green textured oilfilters used on 1971 cars? by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 06:25 PM

Very nice 71redcuda
Jump to new posts Re: TF727 case numbers? by GoDartGo @ Yesterday at 06:21 PM

Nice to know. Hope I can find something to do with it. Thanks guys.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Is this really the new Ram? by HotRodDave @ Yesterday at 06:14 PM

Originally Posted By KingTunaI saw one the other day, and I still don't know how I feel about them. I just can't get past the fact they didn't change anything on the engines other than the E-torque. I hope they at least addressed the exhaust manifold
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Another new MOPAR-related book hits the stores by Tom Hand @ Yesterday at 05:42 PM

Thanks for the comments and appreciate the support ( I have been away from this string for several days). Tom Hand
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Dome/ Dish volume known for 77 400 HP piston by John_Kunkel @ Yesterday at 05:17 PM

From my own measurements of an untouched 400: Pin height= 1.812" Deck height= .122" Head= 90 cc Gasket= .022" CR= 7.52-1
Jump to new posts Re: Should I lap the valves? by dogdays @ Yesterday at 04:40 PM

NO IT'S NOT. After you've done the valve seats you smear some gooky blue stuff on the seats then with the valve you pop the valve closed and open one or two times. There should be a clean line all around the seat and the valve face. That's how you
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Volkswagen cooler by DAYCLONA @ Yesterday at 04:32 PM

Pretty Kool!, spendy, but an individual probably couldn't make one that nice for less actually...
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts C-body clutch Z-bar & pedals (FB) by Secret Chimp @ Yesterday at 03:47 PM

This C-body pedal assembly is on Facebook, but I assume these are fairly uncommon now. It's rust-free by the looks of it. Seller is willing to ship: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/109048789865657
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,255 Registered Members
32 Forums
188,967 Topics
2,203,684 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
aww shucks i dont why its so fast
by theraif
04/24/18 04:36 PM
NOS Chrysler sure grip unit in the box, WIW?
by Rhinodart
04/24/18 03:15 PM
Anyone else going to MATS 2018?
by Tom_440
04/24/18 02:53 PM
Whats the deal on BS27H1B177139 71 Cuda conv..
by 71redcuda
04/24/18 02:49 PM