Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: My 63 Dodge 330 Project: by OhioMopar @ Yesterday at 10:35 PM

Originally Posted By GY3New balancer in place and a new tranny pan gasket. I was having good luck with cork ones here lately until the last one decided to mark its territory! I highly recommend the 518 reusable gasket as it has a steel core and rub
Member Projects & Survivor Pictures
Jump to new posts Re: My Daughter's 69 Charger R/T by OhioMopar @ Yesterday at 10:28 PM

Cool car and cool story! Nice work.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Callies Magnum XL Cranks by cudatom @ Yesterday at 10:18 PM

Originally Posted By hemi-itisTodd would NEVER steer you wrong! I agree. He has been great to deal with. The crank isn't from Todd though its a private party. Just hard to find much info on the crank. I will be talking w/callies and get some info.
Jump to new posts Re: pushrods by polyspheric @ Yesterday at 09:56 PM

I assume you're using the largest diameter that will fit?
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: A Body - Parts Wanted - 4th Quarter by moparmarks @ Yesterday at 09:54 PM

I need a nice wood grain radio/heater control bezel like shown. For 72 without a/c. 72-76 Dart or 70-76 Duster should work. Not to concerned with condition of black paint or wood grain, can redo those but would like nice chrome. Must be un-cut and no
Jump to new posts Re: of the dyno SB by Ian @ Yesterday at 09:43 PM

Originally Posted By WHITEDARTThanks for sharing awesome build can't wait to see how it runs in the car thanks man she will not run like your girl lol at 3600 lbs i hope for a 9.90 in street trim then a 8.90 on the gas but as you know you got to get
Moparts General
Originally Posted By feetsPeople today don't care. They are number one and the world needs to accommodate their every want. The sooner you learn to be subservient to all others the better off you'll be. After all, you have no rights. They took them
Jump to new posts Re: 360 magnum max safe valve spring pressure by dizuster @ Yesterday at 09:31 PM

I ran mine at 370lbs and .550" lift. It wouldn't make as much RPM as I had hoped. So I shimmied the lifters to near solid (ONLY .025" of plunger travel), and put 440lbs springs on it. Didn't change a damn thing with the RPM... That to
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: A833 aluminum case with OD strength? by Stanton @ Yesterday at 09:06 PM

FWIW its understandable why Dulcich would run this case. a) he gets a grand for the published article and b) he runs his car in a class where every little bit counts - even if it only survives the weekend.
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW - 1971 Hemi GTX 4 Speed by BS27R1B @ Yesterday at 09:05 PM

Nice car. I believe the R in the SO number indicates a special ordered car by someone in the company.
Jump to new posts 2000 46re - 2002 46re differences by mgoblue9798 @ Yesterday at 08:44 PM

I have a low mileage 2000 46re that I would like to swap out in place of a 2002 46re. What changes/parts would I have to swap between the two to make it work properly?
Moparts B Body
Jump to new posts Re: 70 Back - B Body Cars For Sale - 4th Quarter by ScottSmith_Harms @ Yesterday at 08:09 PM

A fellow Spokanite asked me to sell one of his cars, it's a cool one he's owned for a long time. Unrestored 1967 440 automatic GTX, all original paint (top side of car has many areas buffed through to primer) no repairs and NO RUST ANYWHERE. Bucke
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Back In The Day - Sox, McCandless, Vanke, etc by OhioMopar @ Yesterday at 08:06 PM

That was really cool. Thanks for sharing.
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Who else likes that Vegas Rat Road show ..... by bboogieart @ Yesterday at 07:58 PM

Originally Posted By poorboyI also don't foresee me having cable or anything other then antenna TV in the foreseeable future. Same here. Also don't like seeing things tossed aside if some one can use it. My rides are ratty enough for me.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: So what have you done with your music CDs? by RamblerMan @ Yesterday at 07:07 PM

What have I done with them? I keep them and play them. Why? Was I supposed to do something else with them?
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Adding snow commander decals to my sno-cheif by bboogieart @ Yesterday at 07:04 PM

Make that times 3.
Jump to new posts Re: Indy external oiling question by sgcuda @ Yesterday at 06:58 PM

Yes, you are bleeding down. Might not be an issue, But I don't like much bleeding if I can help it. 060" restrictor sounds like a good starting point.
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: RE-CONE FACTORY SPEAKERS by 1970GTX @ Yesterday at 06:55 PM

I like this tutorial. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3Opxstw...nkV&t=1155s
Moparts General
Originally Posted By jccI would suggest anyone wear a mask as mentioned above, including myself. However, I suspect molds have been on the planet much longer then humans. I never remember hearing concern about molds until 20? years ago. Now it seems
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 70-71 Cuda Shaker Hood Carb Height 383 by 4406bbl @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

The only original support I have seen was broken off in the block, bet that was common.
Jump to new posts Re: 340 dual exhaust fit 318? by bboogieart @ Yesterday at 06:52 PM

WOW, is that made out of gold? Our local garage will make a complete dual system for about $400.oo, installed.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Pictures of wrecked Mopars .. by Dragula @ Yesterday at 06:20 PM

Hemi Dart.............
Moparts Hot Deals & New Products
Jump to new posts Re: RockAuto Discount Code by L.R Helbling @ Yesterday at 05:49 PM

9346850088369876 This discount code expires on December 9, 2018 so do not wait!
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Demon Butt by djais1801 @ Yesterday at 05:43 PM

decent garage art...but not for that price
Jump to new posts Re: Short Pistons height reliability by ZIPPY @ Yesterday at 05:00 PM

Too bad it's gone....but myself I do prefer the bigger cars even if they carry more weight. There is something about the proprtions of a B body that totally does it for me and always has.... There is an intimidating street presence a B body has tha
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,538 Registered Members
32 Forums
194,133 Topics
2,267,667 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Has Anyone Else Tried Switching From a Mag To COP?
by BobR
10/22/18 02:04 PM
Soundproofing with two-dimensional nanomaterial graphene
by 360view
10/22/18 01:55 PM
Turks new ride
by dvw
10/22/18 01:55 PM
Well it took 3 years but we did it. 5.98 pass
by pittsburghracer
10/22/18 01:45 PM