Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Cuda shaker hood emblem by 70HemiShaker @ Yesterday at 02:07 PM

Gotcha
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Did any of these survive? by Tom Hand @ Yesterday at 01:51 PM

Charger, you are right! I remember both Chargers now and the 500 was a lot rougher. There were also Studebakers or some other older exotic stuff and Shelton had them all right up front where you could walk by them each and every time. It was amaz
Moparts General
I sure wouldn't lose sleep over that,eventually it will go away.
Transmission and Differential
Jump to new posts Re: Mopar Transmission Wanted - 1st Quarter by csmopar @ Yesterday at 01:30 PM

Looking for a big block pushbutton 727. Must be a 1964 or a year that is compatible with 1964. Preferably located in the mid-west or at least be willing to ship on my dime. Transmission can be a core unit as i'll rebuild it regardless. Just needs
Jump to new posts Re: Can't find "correct" 70 Charger belt moulding clips by 70gtx440dana @ Yesterday at 01:15 PM

I have some extra's I could sell. PM me if interested. Joe
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Firecore RTR Dizzy with Stock Tach? by 70runner @ Yesterday at 01:06 PM

Just to confirm, you used the RT-Eng board upgrade and wired direct, as in from the tach to the coil?
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Compresion Check by RapidRobert @ Yesterday at 01:05 PM

that's what I got
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: how often does this forum get backed up? by scf100 @ Yesterday at 01:02 PM

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN STAN...... Thanks for this forum!
Jump to new posts Re: INDY 440-3RB VS INDY 440-2RB WITH 440-2A 2" RISER by Thumperdart @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

Originally Posted By Cab_BurgeOne of the laws of physcis(SP?) on fluids and airflow is when you narrow a passage down like through a venturi the velocity goes up and the pressure is reduced at the narrowest point, changing the direction of the air fl
Street Rodders
Jump to new posts Re: Revisiting the 57 Plymouth by RUNCHARGER @ Yesterday at 12:42 PM

This is great info. Thanks for the update!
Jump to new posts Re: U.S. GEAR now making Dana 60 progear 5:57 5:86 6:17 ratios by an8sec70cuda @ Yesterday at 12:37 PM

Originally Posted By cudaman1969[Think about it, tight converter you need that gear reduction. Not w/ the nitrous on you don't.
Jump to new posts Re: Real world weight loss program and it` cost.......... by fullmetaljacket @ Yesterday at 12:25 PM

MoparX, no sweat man. I have also forgotten what I have done over the years and wonder if I ever even posted them on here. Saving some of the good stuff for print I guess. LOL. Thank God for my thorough notes over the years since 1989 or else I'd be
Moparts Race Cars / Parts/Tools/Trailers
Jump to new posts Re: For Sale - Race Parts - 1st Quarter by cudacar340 @ Yesterday at 12:02 PM

New unused 440 Tunnel Ram intake, fits RB Mopar 413 426 440. Was never bolted on. Not cut or ported. Painted black. asking 395 cash, postal M/O or paypal please call Dave 734-692-7151 Thanks
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: 392 Dakota by MattW @ Yesterday at 12:01 PM

Originally Posted By Bad340fishOriginally Posted By ghinmiOriginally Posted By RylisProThat thing is so dope! I wanted to buy the new Durango SRT to drive the family around & towing duties but it comes with a PRNDL only which blows. I would rath
Moparts A Body
Jump to new posts Re: 69 Swinger R4 Red by RMCHRGR @ Yesterday at 11:33 AM

I'm in the market for a 4 speed driver. Been searching for a long time now, obviously no luck so far. Here are my preferences; - '67-'69 'Cuda or '68-'69 Dart. I'm partial to '69 model year cars. - no rusty junk, no half-done projects -
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 1st Quarter by Triggerfish @ Yesterday at 11:32 AM

My friend is completing a 70 Challenger Convert Hemi clone resto & needs the following Convertible specific parts. PM me for his contact info & I'll put you in touch with him. Photos attached for some of the parts wanted &I also a highlig
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: This is cool. by I_bleed_MOPAR @ Yesterday at 11:13 AM

Very cool. Congrats, Ron. Tim
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: WIW - 1971 Superbee hood by chargervert @ Yesterday at 11:11 AM

I have not heard of anyone making the inserts,
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 1969 Daytona wing Stabilzer bar by chargervert @ Yesterday at 10:35 AM

Go to the aero car section on Dodge Charger.com. There is a guy named Dane,I believe that he is fron Oregon. Every so often when he gets enough orders for them,he casts another run of Daytona wings. Rick Fairless makes a nice reproduction cast alumin
Jump to new posts Re: Hemi Power Steering Valve by 6T9Hemi @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

Do you need an original fitting?
Jump to new posts Re: 3/8-24 fine-1 inch cam bolts source? by fast68plymouth @ Yesterday at 10:30 AM

I just use the Comp 204 button and socket head cap screws.
Jump to new posts Re: summit $25 off codes by moparx @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

ALL GONE GUYS ! i wish i had more, but i tried. Please accept my apologies to those that requested when i ran out !
Jump to new posts Re: Panhard bar by Centerline @ Yesterday at 10:01 AM

Keep in mind that the longer a panhard bar is, the better it is. As the suspension moves the panhard bar rotates in an arch which moves the entire diff housing slightly right and left. The shorter the panhard bar the more movement there will be.
Jump to new posts Re: Final thoughts about Old Bridge Township Raceway Park by fullmetaljacket @ Yesterday at 09:51 AM

Like said, the first thing that came to my mind was the extra unpaved room on the Pit side gas station section adjacent to the airport. For a minimum of what the lease agreement numbers are, it could have been paved to satisfy the tenants desire to
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: picked up a 1965 Sweptline by Confused Mopar @ Yesterday at 09:35 AM

Congrats on the truck. Looks like a decent start to a cool truck.
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Advertisement
Sponsored Link
Forum Stats
25,083 Registered Members
32 Forums
185,758 Topics
2,159,778 Posts

Most users ever online: 882 @ 03/05/17 10:15 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
dash pad restoration?
by fuelishnsilly