Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: Leaking Dakota transmission line question by moparx @ Yesterday at 09:33 AM

tubing is measured by the OD, so if it measures 3/8", then it's 3/8" tube.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Mopars at Bakers Milford Michigan by TooMany62s @ Yesterday at 08:58 AM

Before I moved from Michigan I lived in Milford less than two miles from Bakers. I still miss Baker's Cruise nights.
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts FL to MO to CT to FL enclosed auto transport by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 08:47 AM

July 28th Available to transport from Jacksonville, Florida up to Appleton City, Missouri I can pick up or drop off along my route 30 feet of enclosed space 8 foot rear door clearance 8000 pound capacity August 2nd Leaving Appleton City,
Transport Services Wanted/Offered
Jump to new posts FL to MO to CT to FL enclosed auto transport by Trulyvintage @ Yesterday at 08:45 AM

July 28th Available to transport from Jacksonville, Florida up to Appleton City, Missouri I can pick up or drop off along my route 30 feet of enclosed space 8 foot rear door clearance 8000 pound capacity August 2nd Leaving Appleton City,
Ebay / Craigslist / Racingjunk / WIW
Jump to new posts Re: Various Mopars in NW WA state by RapidusMaximus @ Yesterday at 08:39 AM

Originally Posted By Morty426Not seeing any deals there Maybe the understatement of the day...lol...jeez, that guy has watched waaaay too much Barret Jackson, although, a guy did try to buy my CJ5 the other night in a restaurant parking lot (it's n
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
I found that the readings on the gauge I have match up very well with the advertised numbers (when I can find them) for the assortment of springs I have. as I've said, I only use this tool for single springs for my driver type stuff. for me it's a us
Moparts E Body
Jump to new posts Re: E Body - Parts Wanted - 3rd Quarter by tommie @ Yesterday at 07:42 AM

Looking for parts for my 71 barracuda Looking for K frame to radiator support brace/bracket Pass side Seat tracks 1 rear back glass dr side window molding . Its the long L shaped monding the runs half way across the bottom of the glass and up the sid
Jump to new posts Re: Battery n trunk cable routing? by dvw @ Yesterday at 07:34 AM

Inside
Jump to new posts Re: v8 Crank identification by Locomotion @ Yesterday at 07:21 AM

Also visual cast & forged crank I.D. Some cast cranks originally came with counterweights on the balancer/damper & converter. But not all. 318 is a good example. I believe the 440-6 crank balancer/damper may be an exception in forged cranks a
Moparts Truck , Jeep & 4X4 Forum
Jump to new posts 1986 Dodge Truck Door Panels. by TimS @ Yesterday at 06:28 AM

Buddy of mine just picked up an 86 D150 and is in need of some interior door panels. Looked around a little bit on the web and noticed LMC has reproduction panels for other years but not this one. Anyone have any idea if these are being reproduced at
Jump to new posts Re: WIW 71 Road runner 340 auto by Morty426 @ Yesterday at 05:44 AM

Originally Posted By MoparpeteOops sorry The paint code is GW3, and the build date on the car is 707..so that would mean the engine would be blue, no? It would definitely be blue
Originally Posted By John_KunkelPropeller shafts That chart shows Coronet the same as Challenger and cuda for a 70-71 with Dana 60 No way that's right
Jump to new posts Re: 1970 Plymouth Road Runner Chrome by EV2Bird @ 07/20/18 11:31 PM

iamogp.o.p1 seems to not have a clue.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Anybody ever use miller spot welders? by DAYCLONA @ 07/20/18 11:21 PM

Originally Posted By 71sat440Looking at model number 901357. I have an old solar 2175 welder which has always done me good, BUT spot welding seems to be a ton more consistent (especially one with a timer). Abrasives are expensive, grinding welds
Jump to new posts Re: Broken speedometer by RapidRobert @ 07/20/18 10:54 PM

You might spin the cable with a reverseable drill (CCW) & see what develops.
Moparts General
Flower Pot. Ed
Gen III Hemi Tech
Hello All, Thought I would share this info as I couldn't find this data when I was trying to determine if a major tear-up would be needed(or not) to put a G3 in a car setup with a mid and front plate for a big block. I now have a couple of bare bl
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: factory tach issue - wiring all good by A12 @ 07/20/18 09:44 PM

If you do a web search for "No spark with tachometer connected" you'll find it is a more common problem than one would think....one example: https://www.mgexp.com/phorum/read.php?1,3595849 ( might even try adding in Mopar to the search)
Jump to new posts Re: 74 Dart Sport by a493demon @ 07/20/18 09:41 PM

Wheels kill the paint
Jump to new posts Re: Broken fuel guage by z70dodge @ 07/20/18 09:35 PM

Thanks everyone I will check it out
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: headers for 440 source heads by GY3 @ 07/20/18 08:59 PM

These heads are identical externally to the cast iron heads, so anything that works with them will work with Stealths.
Jump to new posts Re: story of wreck 2018 Dodge Demon by FastmOp @ 07/20/18 08:48 PM

I bet it wasn't a prep issue either. Beech Bend is always on point
Jump to new posts Re: transission help, racecar to street car by forphorty @ 07/20/18 08:08 PM

Well said Ron. That last sentence is exactly how I feel.
Moparts Show Listings
Jump to new posts Aug 17th - WI - Mopar Show Under the Lights by moparts @ 07/20/18 08:07 PM

Aug 17th - WI - Mopar Show Under the Lights
Jump to new posts Re: Help me build a race 727. by MattW @ 07/20/18 08:01 PM

Originally Posted By dthemiA stock turbo 400 with a brake will take 700 hp almost till the end of time. A bell, some work on the mount, and forget about it. I have a couple of expensive 727's , and they have there charm in being super simple to work
Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
191,012 Topics
2,228,221 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Carb Tech pls school me choosing the right Booster
by 1964Polara
37 minutes 6 seconds ago