Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Moparts Question and Answer
Jump to new posts Re: 440 block by 73DAD @ Yesterday at 07:55 AM

I guess, don't send it to NJ? 440's are neither cheap nor free around here either, grab it!
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: My new ride, last of its breed by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

Well I have to keep my 2015 then, no need for a 4-door anything!
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: Gen 3 Hemi Block Info by moparmitch @ Yesterday at 07:54 AM

My 2 cents... Might be able to contact/inquire with these leading G3 engine builders/tuners as they would certainly be interested in the potential for a new G3 engine block. Prefix - Formerly Arrow Racing Engines (Mopar Drag Pak engine builders)
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Thumbs up to Bouchillon, down to another SOURCE by yella71 @ Yesterday at 07:53 AM

Imagine that ....poor coustomer service....that almost never happens
Moparts General
"I am going to fix it someday"...
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by yella71 @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

You need to go after that rat [censored] from jersey personally... Why cant you beleave they have no insurance? one of the oldest scams going AND they"re from jersey. don't trust anyone.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The case of the missing playground set ! by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 07:50 AM

When I closed on my house over 29 years ago there was a ceiling fan in the kitchen, when we moved in there was an old crappy 6 light chandelier. About 3 weeks later we get a call form the people we bought the house from, they wanted their curtains, L
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: An off balance thread.. by bigdad @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

one night , 3rd round ..Just coming out of the water box .. Seen something fly past me ??? They ran up, told me to shut my car off , let my opponent make a single ? I'm like , why ? They said, something came off your car .. What, burnout box guy
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Show me your local morning news anchor by Rhinodart @ Yesterday at 07:46 AM

Zorida Sambolin...
Jump to new posts Re: 440 block by yella71 @ Yesterday at 07:45 AM

ah ha ha ha.....hard to find? im tripping over them and the only way I can seem to get rid of them is to give them away for free....oh and every one wants them sonic tested and numbers matching and std bore and they must be from a road runner or cuda
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Show me your local morning news anchor by bigdad @ Yesterday at 07:41 AM

Ours, for this being a very small news market makes my mornings just a little better to wake up Kamie Roesler
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by not_a_charger @ Yesterday at 07:17 AM

Originally Posted By JAMESDARTA lot of people do that in nj, pay enough to get the cars and that's it. My parked car got hit by a guy he knocked on the door to tell me. He then begged me not to go through insurance I figured the guy was decent enough
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: The case of the missing playground set ! by Supercuda @ Yesterday at 07:13 AM

Or maybe he wonders what else they are lying about?
Moparts General
Rotter
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by not_a_charger @ Yesterday at 07:10 AM

Originally Posted By mopars4everFirst off, I never said the state required full coverage. I was saying the bank would require it if the car was financed. Second, the wrong card could have been easily given. How many people check the VIN or other info
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Lynch Rd info please (last Coronet R/T?) by Big D A12 @ Yesterday at 07:04 AM

Originally Posted By Alaskan_TAThe 0A 458xxx VINs are factory mistakes. Agreed, 9A 458XXX LR cars were built around 9/12/68. Still looking for the elusive 314XXX LR VIN. D
Jump to new posts Re: A/C with R12 still serviceable? by NachoRT74 @ Yesterday at 07:01 AM

Forgott to say! Rockauto ( made by fourseasons ) already sells direct replacement dryers for R134a to most of the cars applications. Also the expasion valve already calibrated and with green O rings for it. The diff is just one number of the pn. I go
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Electric pressure washer, is this on any good? by MI_Custumz @ Yesterday at 06:58 AM

I like the gas one, but rarely use it as is and have to stand back to make sure I don't ruin anything. This may be my go to if I like it.
Unlawfl's Race & Engine Tech
Jump to new posts Re: An off balance thread.. by sgcuda @ Yesterday at 06:57 AM

I wouldn't say that this failure is due to a specific brand. For racing, it is usually a good idea to shy away from the rubber dampers, as stated previously. Use a good SFI piece, whether your class requires it or not.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by JAMESDART @ Yesterday at 06:49 AM

A lot of people do that in nj, pay enough to get the cars and that's it. My parked car got hit by a guy he knocked on the door to tell me. He then begged me not to go through insurance I figured the guy was decent enough to knock on the door I could
Moparts Restoration & A12 Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help with Lynch Rd info please (last Coronet R/T?) by Alaskan_TA @ Yesterday at 06:40 AM

The 0A 458xxx VINs are factory mistakes.
Gen III Hemi Tech
Jump to new posts Re: G3 Motor Plate and Water Pump Configuration by moparmitch @ Yesterday at 06:36 AM

If the AEI plate was trimmed like the joshking440 plate (at the lower drivers side) to expose/use the front cover mounting bosses, a simple alternator mounting setup could be used - maybe even OEM style if they have one for that location.
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: Before the term "barnfind" what were sitting/decaying cars.. by Spaceman Spiff @ Yesterday at 06:36 AM

Originally Posted By NV69B7RRcalled? That term has been around so long that I honestly cannot remember how we used to describe a good car find. I know on the west coast & southwest, where there were not a lot of barns, they were described diffe
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by Spaceman Spiff @ Yesterday at 06:33 AM

Originally Posted By I_bleed_MOPARWhat are the requirements for insurance there? In Georgia you must carry liability as a minimum (which is what I have on everything but the Challenger). Reason I ask is my Durango got sideswiped front-to-rear by a yo
Moparts General
Jump to new posts Re: New Jersey members- car insurance question? by Spaceman Spiff @ Yesterday at 06:29 AM

Originally Posted By mopars4everFirst off, I never said the state required full coverage. I was saying the bank would require it if the car was financed. Second, the wrong card could have been easily given. How many people check the VIN or other info
Page 33 of 38 < 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 37 38 >
Advertisement
Forum Stats
25,383 Registered Members
32 Forums
190,973 Topics
2,227,770 Posts

Most users ever online: 1,424 @ 06/20/18 07:18 PM
Moparts Newest Topics
Anybody ever use miller spot welders?
by 71sat440
07/20/18 07:50 PM
Forgive me father, for I have sinned.........
by SKR8PN
07/20/18 07:17 PM
First time front suspension issues...
by ksat
07/20/18 07:12 PM
Which rad cap
by dragon
07/20/18 06:29 PM