05/23/14 03:17 PM
05/23/14 03:17 PM
Boynton Beach, Fl
Rapid588 Offline OP
super stock
Rapid588  Offline OP
super stock

Boynton Beach, Fl
Not sure if this can be made a sticky - but....

We lost a very highly respected Mopar brother in our community, and am proud to have called him a great friend, he will be missed GREATLY by many !!!

On a second note, if you have engines or parts etc that have been sent to his shop, contact his employee Craig to arrange shipping back to you.

Please do not call Craig to express sympathy's or chat etc as he is also in shock and has a very intimadating task in trying to help sort this out.

Craig is now jobless (and i know.... very broke) but he is trying to help out.... with out any pay whatsoever to get people their stuff.

If he is sending your parts (you pay shipping obviously) and/or anybody else that can help, it would be great to help him out with a few extra bucks if you can, as he is stepping up and beyond in memory of his boss.... and Friend.

If you need Craigs # for your parts, PM me and i will send it back to you as do not want to post his number on a public forum. I will not be back on until 10:00 PM friday night if you do try to pm me, so please be patient.

God Bless Dan Costello .... and God Speed my friend

Randy Coldren

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: Rapid588] #1624105
05/23/14 03:39 PM
05/23/14 03:39 PM
Bama
Randy.. Offline
super stock
Randy..  Offline
super stock

Bama
R.I.P

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: Rapid588] #1624106
05/23/14 03:45 PM
05/23/14 03:45 PM
U.S.S.A.
JohnRR Offline
I Win
JohnRR  Offline
I Win

U.S.S.A.
Quote:

We lost a very highly respected Mopar brother in our community, and am proud to have called him a great friend, he will be missed GREATLY by many !!!

On a second note, if you have engines or parts etc that have been sent to his shop, contact his employee Craig to arrange shipping back to you.

Please do not call Craig to express sympathy's or chat etc as he is also in shock and has a very intimadating task in trying to help sort this out.

Craig is now jobless (and i know.... very broke) but he is trying to help out.... with out any pay whatsoever to get people their stuff.

If he is sending your parts (you pay shipping obviously) and/or anybody else that can help, it would be great to help him out with a few extra bucks if you can, as he is stepping up and beyond in memory of his boss.... and Friend.

If you need Craigs # for your parts, PM me and i will send it back to you as do not want to post his number on a public forum. I will not be back on until 10:00 PM friday night if you do try to pm me, so please be patient.

Randy Coldren

Thank you Randy , there are many that will be relieved that they can at least get their parts back.

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: Rapid588] #1624107
05/23/14 05:19 PM
05/23/14 05:19 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
If you can't dazzle em with diamonds..
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
PM sent.

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: Rapid588] #1624108
05/24/14 12:04 AM
05/24/14 12:04 AM
Syracuse,NY
CompWedgeEngines Offline
master
CompWedgeEngines  Offline
master

Syracuse,NY
Randy,

Has this been cleared by Dan's brother who is handling the business affairs? Craig is NOT in charge of handling the disbursement of parts.He will be helping the family with identification,and shipping,but NOT who gets what. This is more complicated than that. If you cleared this with Dan's family, then it's ok. I speak to them everyday and have not heard of this plan. PM me if need be.

RIP Monte Smith

Your work is a reflection of yourself, autograph it with quality.

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.
Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: CompWedgeEngines] #1624109
05/24/14 02:08 AM
05/24/14 02:08 AM
Boynton Beach, Fl
Rapid588 Offline OP
super stock
Rapid588  Offline OP
super stock

Boynton Beach, Fl
Todd,

Craig is just contact person

PM sent

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: Rapid588] #1624110
05/28/14 03:15 PM
05/28/14 03:15 PM
Bitopia
J
jcc Offline
jcc  Offline
J

Bitopia
Quote:

Randy Coldren

So I PM'd you 6? days ago and posted that here, and have yet to receive any Craig contact info by email so I may retrieve my engine/parts.

Should I persue more official avenues?

Reality check, that half the population is smarter then 50% of the people and it's a constantly contested fact.
Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: jcc] #1624111
05/28/14 05:02 PM
05/28/14 05:02 PM
Syracuse,NY
CompWedgeEngines Offline
master
master

Syracuse,NY
JC,

Your inbox is full and cant recieve messages. Please PM me your cell phone or email.

Thanks

Todd

RIP Monte Smith

WD for Diamond Pistons,Sidewinder cylinder heads, Wiseco, K1 rods and cranks,BAM lifters, Morel lifters, Molnar Technologies, Harland Sharp, Pro Gear, Cometic, King Engine Bearings and many others.
Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: jcc] #1624112
05/29/14 03:44 PM
05/29/14 03:44 PM
Boynton Beach, Fl
Rapid588 Offline OP
super stock
Rapid588  Offline OP
super stock

Boynton Beach, Fl
JCC,

Your e-mail address you posted for a reply was undeliverable, tried twice .... just did further search and saw you possibly had an extra 2 in it after dot com.....

I resent without this extra digit, hope that one makes it to you (check your original message you sent me).

Also hope Todd was able to already help.

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop [Re: Rapid588] #1624113
05/29/14 03:46 PM
05/29/14 03:46 PM
Syracuse,NY
CompWedgeEngines Offline
master
master

Syracuse,NY
Randy,
I just made a post at same time about the family contact info.

RIP Monte Smith