Moparts

Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop

Posted By: Rapid588

Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/23/14 07:17 PM

Not sure if this can be made a sticky - but....

We lost a very highly respected Mopar brother in our community, and am proud to have called him a great friend, he will be missed GREATLY by many !!!

On a second note, if you have engines or parts etc that have been sent to his shop, contact his employee Craig to arrange shipping back to you.

Please do not call Craig to express sympathy's or chat etc as he is also in shock and has a very intimadating task in trying to help sort this out.

Craig is now jobless (and i know.... very broke) but he is trying to help out.... with out any pay whatsoever to get people their stuff.

If he is sending your parts (you pay shipping obviously) and/or anybody else that can help, it would be great to help him out with a few extra bucks if you can, as he is stepping up and beyond in memory of his boss.... and Friend.

If you need Craigs # for your parts, PM me and i will send it back to you as do not want to post his number on a public forum. I will not be back on until 10:00 PM friday night if you do try to pm me, so please be patient.

God Bless Dan Costello .... and God Speed my friend

Randy Coldren
Posted By: Randy..

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/23/14 07:39 PM

R.I.P
Posted By: JohnRR

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/23/14 07:45 PM

Quote:

We lost a very highly respected Mopar brother in our community, and am proud to have called him a great friend, he will be missed GREATLY by many !!!

On a second note, if you have engines or parts etc that have been sent to his shop, contact his employee Craig to arrange shipping back to you.

Please do not call Craig to express sympathy's or chat etc as he is also in shock and has a very intimadating task in trying to help sort this out.

Craig is now jobless (and i know.... very broke) but he is trying to help out.... with out any pay whatsoever to get people their stuff.

If he is sending your parts (you pay shipping obviously) and/or anybody else that can help, it would be great to help him out with a few extra bucks if you can, as he is stepping up and beyond in memory of his boss.... and Friend.

If you need Craigs # for your parts, PM me and i will send it back to you as do not want to post his number on a public forum. I will not be back on until 10:00 PM friday night if you do try to pm me, so please be patient.

Randy Coldren

Thank you Randy , there are many that will be relieved that they can at least get their parts back.
Posted By: jcc

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/23/14 09:19 PM

PM sent.
Posted By: CompWedgeEngines

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/24/14 04:04 AM

Randy,

Has this been cleared by Dan's brother who is handling the business affairs? Craig is NOT in charge of handling the disbursement of parts.He will be helping the family with identification,and shipping,but NOT who gets what. This is more complicated than that. If you cleared this with Dan's family, then it's ok. I speak to them everyday and have not heard of this plan. PM me if need be.

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/24/14 06:08 AM

Todd,

Craig is just contact person

PM sent
Posted By: jcc

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/28/14 07:15 PM

Quote:

Randy Coldren

So I PM'd you 6? days ago and posted that here, and have yet to receive any Craig contact info by email so I may retrieve my engine/parts.

Should I persue more official avenues?

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/28/14 09:02 PM

JC,

Your inbox is full and cant recieve messages. Please PM me your cell phone or email.

Thanks

Todd

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/29/14 07:44 PM

JCC,

Your e-mail address you posted for a reply was undeliverable, tried twice .... just did further search and saw you possibly had an extra 2 in it after dot com.....

I resent without this extra digit, hope that one makes it to you (check your original message you sent me).

Also hope Todd was able to already help.

Re: Info if you have parts at Dan's - Performance Only shop - 05/29/14 07:46 PM

Randy,
I just made a post at same time about the family contact info.
© 2024 Moparts Forums