Sorry to hear about the lack of participation. I am not surprised by it at all either.

It is like a lot of the heads up stuff, guys dont want to show up if they perceive they have no chance of winning. When you are talking small tire Mopars there simply is not enough of them to begin with so you are looking in a small pool for sure. Plenty of folks prefer to whine about how thier car does not "fit" the rules, or I dont stand a chance of winnign so why bother. Meaning I will run if they only allow cars just like mine that are about as fast, otherwise why bother. I have done the heads up thing off an on, and one thing I learned is you just never know whats gonna happen in a given race.

The rules are loose enough that you would think more guys would show up. You just never know what's gonna happen. Seems to be a heads up racer mentality that if I know I dont have the fastest car I will just stay home. I will never understand it. I have participated in a few local shootout type races KNOWING my car was nowhere nearthe fastest car there. I did it to have a good time racing, and to support the sport. If I win a round or two great. If not at least I had fun trying.

To enter ANYTHING you do with a defeatist attitude will never get you anywhere. I still have a small tire car, unfortunately it is not a Mopar...

Good luck and I hope somehow you can pull this off. Would really enjoy hearing about the race.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"