Here is the comment made by Gary Robbins (my dad) that started this whole thing....

Quote:

Hell let's forget about a mopar series and have a annual grudge race to find out who the big dog is in the skinny tire mopar world...Keep it simple on the rules and i will sponsor $2500.00 to the winner(like at bowling green-beechbend)and there will still be excuses not to participate!

Apparently he was right, the money is there and there are still excuses not to show. This was supposed to be a race to determine who the big dog is in the small tire Mopar world just like the statement above says. Well only a handful of the known really fast small tire cars are committed to show up. Kinda hard to find out who the big dog is if they won't get off the porch and show up!!!

Another thing you can take from this statement is that it was NEVER meant to be anything but SMALL tires cars, not big tire bracket cars so please quit your crying about larger tires. I'm done with the whining and complaining from everyone. Either we get a full field to commit to showing up or the race is cancelled, end of story. The rules were posted MONTHS ago so its not like you didn't know what the rules were.