Ok....LAST CALL!!!!

This is the last time I'm gonna ask everyone who is for sure coming to this race. I'm sick of begging you guys. I had over 20 of you this winter that said you were coming and now all I hear is crickets. Are you really that scared of the Fish??

Well if I don't get at least 5 or 6 more FAST cars commit to this race by this time next week then I will be forced to cancel it. Me and the rest of the sponsors for this race are not interested in traveling 12+ hours for 8 or 9 cars to show up. We can do that in our own back yard. So its time to put up or shut up. You coming or not???

Here is the list of 100% for sure cars that are committed....

SILVERFISH
BIGTIMEAUTO
GILLMAN34
JOSHKING440
N20MSTR
ROSSIO
SIXPAKX
WHITE KNUCKLERACER (yellow bullet member)
INSTIGATOR

Two maybe's: BILL MAY and 8SECDART

Pass the word around. Tell anyone you know that has a FAST small tire Mopar that might be interested in this race. I don't have any other means of contact for most of these guys other than here on moparts and yellow bullet. The clock is ticking...I hate for this race to die after it had so much promise in the beginning. Hate to say it but its looking like all the nay sayers might have been right! When it comes time to walk the walk...all those talkers disappear!

If for whatever reason you aren't familiar with the race I am talking about then see the sticky thread at the top of this racing section titled "Official Moparts Street Legal Heads Up Racing!!"