Actually I will never know, could not find a build sheet, I bought the car from a non mopar guy and I guess it had some pretty serious rot, so he(or the person he got the car from)was replacing sheet metal on it from a 70 challenger and was painting it panther pink and almost like he wanted a TA car...He had a 1:18 scale model of a pink TA Challenger in his garage and I think that was his goal...anyway, someone tried to steel it from him and it was missing a tie rod or something at the time, so they didnt get far with it and left it smashed into the trees a block down the road...And so when I bought it I tried to decipher an original color, and after studying it we think it was GoMango Orange, so thats what we went with...Maybe someday we will run into someone who knows more about it, I have tried to do some research, but havent had much luck...I know it was owned by a gentleman in the 80's in or near the Brevard or Melbourne, FL area...I was told it had been painted a couple times and once was a burgundyish color with a black vinyle top...