I ordered the "improved" ones from Just Suspension at $118 a pair for my 1970 and installed them on my other car a few days ago. I hope these are of much better quality. I'm going to dig out my reciept and contact the vendor on this one.

It's expensive and time consuming to tear the front end apart and then re-align it because of inferior quality parts. The NAPA dealer near my house says they can get Dana parts, but the price is almost as much as the "improved" ball joints from Just Suspension, and I don't know about the quality of those now either.

My idler arm bushing is also prematurely worn. The front end shop I took it to said the old original idler arms have a better design and can be rebuilt. The new ones have some cheap bearing in the center, where there used to be a heavy duty bushing. He found a guy in Canada that's making new idler arms with the old design, but they are about $107 US. So, keep your old idler arms as it's cheaper to rebuild it.

Once I figure out where I got these bad parts, I'll post it here.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)