I rebuilt my front end using what I thought were Moog ball joints(I've got to look at my receipts) etc and Just Suspension tubular upper control arms(I would strongly recommend buying the ones from Firm Feel instead, because the Just Suspension ones come unassembled with loose bushings and ball joint. Just Susps charges an additional $200 to supply and install the ball joint and bushings) The Firm Feel ones are fully assembled and look of much higher quality! I have purchased both kinds.

Anyway, I went through and replaced all the wear parts in the front end, then had it aligned. I slowly raised the front of my car a little bit here and there until I finally got the ride height I wanted. Once I got that set, I took it in to have it aligned. They put it on the rack and told my my idler arm and lower ball joints were toast. These were all new parts installed less than 4000 miles ago, and I greased them fully after installing them and then twice since then in 4000 miles.

Any idea what happened?

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)