Quote:

Not trying to be a looser. But why would you want to do this to your car? These cars turn fine with what they were born with. Missing parts in the kit and some so-called tech guy blowing you off. It's the same story like all the rest of this stuff. Spend hard earned money and have a product that is less than satisfactory.

Hey it's cool so I'll answer... I'm fortunate enough so have a few cool stock cars but wanted a modernized "daily driver". I came up with a '70 RoadRunner with it's drivetrain long gone. So... in went a 5.7 Hemi with matching 5 speed auto from a Ram 1500, Dodge Viper Brembo brakes on the front with Mustang discs on the rear so a power rack kit seemed like the natural thing to do. Although the car is roticierried it would be a driver getting almost 20mpg and what's nicest to me is that it doesn't look like a restomoded car. It's still got the 15 inch body colored wheels with dog dish caps hiding the brembo's and it's still got a bench seat with column shifter. Annyway, the new Hemi is a lightweight plus the rack and pinion would lose more weight and make the car more balanced. I was auto crossing a '70 Charger years ago and had some fun with that but always thought it needed faster steering. Guess I just made a mistake with this unisteer thing.