Quote:

Dayclona I'm jelous. We are on our 4th set of road runner quarter panels and the stampings should come with there own troll to help straghten them . They must like you better.

Don't bet me wrong these are the best PATCH panels to date and couldn't do it without them.

Anyone want a cheap pair of AMD Challenger door skins. I wouldn't even bother using them. Sell at half price.

Like I've said in past posts on AMD sheetmetal, it can be a crap shoot, if you grab the first few pcs 'hot off the press" so to speak when the pcs are first offered, chances are you get the sharper/crisper panels that are made at a slower pace, but as production ramps up, quality goes down, as well as wear on the dies, or damage to the dies,.....but it's also a double edged sword, sometimes the first initial run can be frought with problems, resulting in poor/badly stamped pcs, and then after "fine tuning" production, later run pcs improve,...but being made in SE Asia, quality control is only as good as the US counterpart/controller wants it,....plus another factor is that most of the Asian workforce has no understanding of the importance that we (the end user) place on the correctness of these panels, or even their intended usage,......I work as a Millwright, erecting steel/precious metal mills/foundries and it's equipment,...I've done my "tour" of working in SE Asia/ India, and know what goes on firsthand at these plants......it's not good.....

But I do applaud AMD's efforts for bringing to market, panels/pcs most thought we would never see

Mike