Quote:

There were no replacement Hemi fenders until the stamped fender was ready about March-April of 70 as I have stated before.Creative never did extra fenders for service.

I agree with that completely, and never meant to imply otherwise. After Barry's comment, I was thinking that it was perhaps one of these service fenders. It definately isn't a Creative Industries fender, as those were modified standard fenders and wouldn't have the hemi fender specific part # on it.

Quote:

The later Hemi fenders were stamped,not rolled at the stamping plant.

So the later Hemi fenders did not have a rolled wheel lip? Was their wheel lip stamped flat (folded over similar to the creative fenders), or do they not have a wheel lip at all?

Quote:

Two troubling issues with the fender pictured
1. They bent the fender in the wrong place.
2. Should not have a strap.

So you're saying that the later hemi fenders also didn't have that inner fender brace?

Thank You all for bringing this to my attention Logan426, Barry, & Mike S. That's enough to convince me. It sounds like that fender I posted pics of is a fake. I'm not a hemi fender expert, I just pay attention when people like Mike S talk. He knows way more about hemi fenders than anyone I can think of. Those two pictures of that fender came from a long ago moparts thread about hemi fenders. No one in that thread, or the other recent thread I posted them in indicated any suspicion that the fender was a fake. I've seen several pictures of the creative industries fenders, but these are the only pictures I've seen claiming to be the later hemi fender. If someone has a pic of the later hemi fender, would they please post it so that I can see the differences? If those pics I posted above are a faked fender, I'll delete the files so that the misinformation doesn't spread.

Tav

Note to the original poster: This unfortunate fender photo incedent doesn't change what has already been said about AAR fenders, and which cars should have received Hemi fenders.