Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

ray barton T-Ds on mine since 2003 7,000 + miles and 150+ 9 and a few 8 second passes never come out of adj best investment for a hemi !!

My point exactly . High dollar ...but the valve covers stay on longer.
Chryco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsmLj-Z44mo

That sounds good. I always hear the downside of a HEMI is the complicated and awkward valvetrain....I guess that anything that improves upon the original design has to be a plus.

Domingo I can only say one thing: Get that car out of the garage and RACE RACE RACE. This 27 go to the track and race, you have a heads up against my small block, motor to motor. 4 years ago you said you would beat every car in Peru and I'm still waiting to get beat.

$#!t happens man, I just broke my knee. A year ago, I broke my leg. It took me a full year to partially recover and now I broke my knee, same leg.

Id like to be racing, its just that I can't get to it. My race car is ready.

Ive gone to the races and raced everytime I was able to, health permitting. With my Challenger and the SRT-10 truck.

I havent said I would go there and beat everyone (although thats what everybody says, they must be scared or something, otherwise there wouldnt be so much BS talk flying around), although it would be nice...and very possible. Guess you will have to wait some more to find out.