Quote:

I have a question. Do you need tubes with the polyglass.
I remember Bias Ply on my duster, and It went thru alot of tubes cornering.

Quote:

Radial T/A's accepted as next to OEM? By who? At Barrett this year even a "non-anal" guy commented that nothing looks worse than slapping T/A's on a restored car.

I think the RadialsT/A at one point were the only main stream tires available. I remember Goodyear stopped making the ST,for my AAR I could not find a replacement set with stagger except Radial T/A.
Now that situation has changed, but at a certain time for driver cars...

No, Polyglas do not need tubes.

Thank you for the kind words!! I try to make everyone I deal with happy they came to me.

In doing this as a hobby, I have really started to watch and see what the cars are wearing for tires. To me, its like wearing tennis shoes with a tuxedo if you don't have the right tires on. I know of several friends that drive their car with Polyglas on, and I don't mean down to the local Ice Cream social!!!! On friend has driven from Chicago to the Grand Canyon and back. Yes, they handle different than radials, but I look at my car as a throwback machine. Thin steering wheel, a motor you can hear, a good exhaust, and paying attention to the road!!!!

Snarl softly and carry a BIG stick 1969 Hurst/Olds Pure Stock 13.23@ 103.1 and the a/c blows cold! Rusty Small