By the way, something that I am not seeing in the MM link, that was in the original article, was that the inital
specs were not set to a stock mopar, but rather had two changes. One was ride height, I don't recall the other.
The reason I mention this is that is could potentially skew the results in favor of, or minimizing, differences between
the spindles. Since the numbers were wrong from the get-go, all the recorded 'data' did was fuel further speculation.

In any event, Chrysler Co engineers didn't just pick a design out of a hat, AND they continued to produce BOTH sets
of spindles at the same time. If it were ok to use the later spindles, don't you think they would have simply made them THE
spindle on all production cars?

What is laughable is that the MM crew has even gone so far as to suggest that these spindles may be an IMPROVEMENT!

As I have proved beyond doubt in the past on this board, MM will pass on any tech 'article' submitted to them as gospel
but will not stand behind what they print. You can't have it both ways, boys. They won't tell you to take their articles with
a grain of salt, but I will. FYI