I remember the... stuff it with 100$$ bills

I have always blocked it running an alum intake and run a heat disapater under the alum carbs on my SB

I will do the same on the BB also

it helps with heat soak and perking gas out of the eddie carbs/vapor lock

cheap fuel today evaps fast and is more for a feul injected engine with high pressure

I have just cut thin peices and used copper rtv to stick them in place,most gaskets that are block will burn thru in a short time

but I have also used a whole tube of the copper rtv to fill the complet void in the intake passage

one thing for sure,the copper rtv will not burn and seals up some warped headers real fast and ezy

I am droping the BB intake by the welding shop at work to have the ports weld shut on my wieand intake this go round

on another note...whats the opinions on that cross over in the intake was to eliminate the H-pipes in the exhst sytem that cars came with back in the day

old timer mechanic said that mopar killed 2 birds with one stone

adds heat for fast warm up and fuel atomazation and does the same thing the H-pipe did to = out/help scavage the back pressure/exhast pulse on #3 and #6 cyls or #4 and #5 cyls

I know I can hear a differance in the glass packs tone/sound with it open or blocked idling at 850 rpms..closed has more deep tone and poping

I think he is but then again what do I know