Quote:

Mine are steelies, not rallyes but my Wheel Vintiques that I bought through Summit were badly out of balance. They required multiple weights and the tire store said they'd vibrate above 60mph. Of course I didn't find out until after getting them shipped from the US and getting them sprayed body color so I'm going to use them and hope for the best. Emails to Summit went unanswered. The wheels have been one of the most disappointing aspects of the resto to date.

Dave

I don't know about rallyes, but I have purchased two sets of the Chrome Magmun 500 replacement Wheel Vintiques. What a diappointment. First, I could barely get them to balance. They look like they wobble on the balance machine. Then ..... I coated them with protectant over the first winter and in the spring they had rust comming out. Stored in a dry, non-climate controlled garage. Pits.... I called Summit. They said call Wheel Vintiques. I called them. They more or less said sorry bud, the 30 day warranty is up. We will sell you new ones if you wish. I was and still am so disappointed.

Love them 68 MOPARS! GTS 340 auto, Charger R/T 440 4-speed, Superbee 383 auto, GTX 440 auto, D100 (new front frame 5.7 hemi - in process), Formula S 340 4-Speed A/C (it's green), 383 auto Roadrunner (maybe a hemi - waiting) and a 68 W200 Power Wagon. Drivers: 07 Cummins and 14 Ecodiesel 4x4.