You have to wonder what the economics of producing these are. The beads on Metro's moldings are not bad, just a little irregular in a couple spots and concave on the side profile where they should be a little convex. With the wide flange, there's no way to tweak them to fit. I marked up a set with a lot of notes as to what they needed to do to make them fit & sent them back, but got no response. (I had done the same with the body side moldings years earlier & they finally got those right.) They even offered to take my original wheel moldings in exchange for a newly reproduced set, which I declined. In other words, they started selling these without having either an original set or 69 Plymouth fenders to test fit them on (which they also admitted). And the last time I ordered these, Metro tried to tell me they were using the original Chrysller dies. They also represented that they were Chrysler authorized parts (if so, Chrysler's standards have come down from the 60's, which is hard to believe.)

Anyway, you would think it would be possible to adjust the dies for those corrections, but apparently not. With 15,010 69 GTX's made, I'd bet there are at least several hundred owners out there that would be willing to shell out $3-400 for a really high quality set.