What a cool story and its in great hands at BGR What lead to him not driving it anymore after only 11,000 miles? You have to admire someone who keeps their original car still to this day either running or not even when huge offers are made to purchase it Thats why im in a quandry right now having purchased an original 70 Challenger convertible off the original owner, It needs a total restoration but I dont have the $$$ to do it and cant bring myself to sell it either. Keep us posted and Have a Happy Thanksgiving Its pretty sad when Bob constantly has to come here to defend himself and his operation from those who dont know him, my gosh he's like the air,all over the place . Next time before those who chose to question him PLEASE go to BGR and meet the guy/crew and you will see what he is all about and I guarantee all doubts will be cleared up on his motives and directions of the Mopar community.

416 stroker from Nick at Compu-flow. 11.14 in full street trim. Seems like a new best every time out.
11.06 open headers----so far!!