Motor is still 408ci with same shortblock..Mopar Resto-block, callies cranks, manley pro-series I beam rods and Ross pistons....did change main bolts to studs..had Hensley polish crank, rebalance due to new heavier 4340 wrist pins...a complete bottom end freshen....

Went from ported edelbrocks 2.02 1.60 to Indy 360-2 cnc 230cc heads w/ 2.10 1.65's and Indy intake all done by Shady Dell Machine. Cam went from 245-245 .565 lift Flat tappet to 259 255 .630 lift flat tappet..with smith machine composite faced lifters...turbos really stepped up from 61mm P-trims to 75mm gt42 sized turbines ( turbos are probably good for another 500 hp for the pair than compared to the old turbos)...also running a belt drive pump now...also a new bell water to air core in my intercooler (about 50% bigger)...

I am expecting quite a jump in power compared to the old mule.....

I've been working my tail off on a landfill gas job this week so have been really busy and real tired also....have kind of relaxed the last couple nights.

An extra 500 horsepower,so this could potentially make almost 1400 HP?What HP do you expect from it?Did you race it previously and get any ET's?Sounds Great in the video too!
RT