i wouldnt say i am up on it...
but a hood for my car ..with real c/f process
is a grand..he quoted/threw out when i asked him.
thats why i dont have one...
but i can tell you that a complete bm3 3 series dash..(it wraps down past the radio and almost to the shifter..fwiw..
feels like it is helium ballons...almost like it could float away..
its not a structual part..so its as thin as the cardboard on a cereal box..and sharp as a razor.
and the cool part is ..the color after being molded has the factory texture and looks remarkably stock once in the car..(blackish grey that is...)fwiw.
a bumper would be less...i am sure...
this economy hasnt afforded me the ability to source c/f for my car.
but maybe some day.?

i will also say..with hoods..you have to watch if you have a coil or coil wire or even sparkplug wires touch it ..it can cause grounding issues..

and he has shown me holes (looks like bullet holes) from where chunks of tire rubber hit a defuser at speed..its remarkebly stong..but not bullet proof..the honey comb in that application...single layer honeycomb like a defuser uses..is rigid in only a few axis..
for true stuctural parts..
he criss/crosses the pattern with double or multiple layers if and when mulitple stress axis are needed..like compression or sheer forces..fwiw.

fwiw...
cheapst

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]