Quote:

I spoke with Engine builder today, well known Mopar guy, he told me currently, he has to farm his balancing out, so he remembered it well, when it was being done, the guy working on it said "you need this weight on it" Abotu a week later he went back and the owner had the balancer, etc on, and without the weight, Engine guy asked "what about the weight?" Owner of the balance shop said "it'd good where it's at"

He said with that he figured they neutral balanced it or something..He was a little frustrated with the guy because the guy isn't saying much, anyways thats one story for another day but he suggested trying the 3 weights, first starting with smallest (I have weights and paperwork) the largest is the original 71+ style 360 weight. I'd like to just do that one but I have no idea what the eagle 4" cranks are based off of.

I'm a little annoyed with this but I'm sure I'll figure it out sooner than later with this trial and error stuff.

if they internally balanced it you will slugs of mallery metal in the front and rear counterweights on the crank...

yes...let's try 3 different weights on the balancer..LOL...sorry

Tony

70 AARCuda Vitamin C
71 Dart Swinger 360 10.318 @ 128.22(10-04-14 Bakersfield)
71 Demon 360 10.666 @122.41 (01-29-17 @ Las Vegas)
71 Duster 408 (10.29 @ 127.86 3/16/19 Las Vegas)