Quote:

... I have not placed the wheels on the car and dropped it on the ground however, I don’t recall experiencing this interference problem when I have previously performed K-member removal and front end reassemblies. I did place a jack underneath the lower control arm and loaded the front driver side which did not appear to alleviate this interference. The car is not aligned or ride height set.
The only other thing I’m thinking is could I have clocked the torsion bar into the lower control arm at an incorrect position when reassembled them and would that have any affect?

I'd recommend putting wheels on and putting the car on teh ground and set it at a reasonable approximate ride height via a floor jack and see how things look. (probably won't change the results, though, unless you didn't get the LCA in the right attitude earlier when you were evaluating it with the jack).

The T-bar rides in the pivot for the LCA, so if you had the bar clocked/reversed, etc, that would show up in suspension behavior, not in the geometry regarding the tierods. the T-bar woudl either not hold the vehicle up or if it was clocked incorrectly you would not be able to set ride height within the range of the adjuster bolt.

So unless your frame, K-member, structure, etc is tweaked, I would look at steering component geometry again.