Quote:

Congrats to you too! Was in your spot 2 years ago. Went with the "seeds" ( so my wife could find it easier in the dark ). Good to go too now with PSA #'s in the .01 range now. If I could only get my RT #'s that low - - -

find it easier in the dark Now that's funny, lol.
I almost did the seeds but the doc said the result would be the same in the end so I had it removed.

Quote:

Hey Jimmy, thanks for the update and I'm sooo happy you have good news to report.. Life is too precious not to do the things you love..

Hang in there and I hope nothing but the best for you and yours..

Still one of the best memories I have at Pinks was meeting you. I just need an excuse to come down south and race one of them Mopars.

Quote:

long time no hear Jim...

glad you are doing much better

but are you feeling better? from all the other things you went thru..

there isnt a day that goes by that I havent thought about the fun we all had in chat together and some of the funniest pics you sent..like you throwing up in the basket...

take care and keep in touch

Woody, I remember the picture and I remember the picture that made me use the basket, lol.

Quote:

That's awesome Jim! Glad you're doing good and you should post a pic of that sweet Chevelle, I like the new paint/wrap.

Thanks but it is a Chebby and I try not to post too many pic's here on Moparts so ya all don't know about my dark side but what the heck.....

Thanks for all the kind words guys. Jim