Hi,
Yes I am the guy working with metro but metro has a ways to go before any kits are out. I have done 9 cars to factory specs. We just got a 2nd place at nationals with the 8th convertions. The judges doing the car did not even know it was hard top. The car started out as a 71 383 cuda 4-speed hardtop changed into a hemi convertible. I will post a pic later. Right know I 3 convertible kits I can sell. Plus I can make most of the parts. I am almost done writtinf and pics and video with the step by step process of how this done that I will be selling. I wich I could go on cut, job and rebuild show. I starting a another convertion next month. IT the way to go to save money with no rust repair. Best part no one can tell its been done. Ask anyone who saw the car. Mopar collectors guide did two photo shoots onthese conversations and be coming out soon. Ask Rob Wolf he has had closet look so far. I had him take pic of the factory spot welds as the cars go back together. Anyone want one done give me a call 715-432-5080. Ken