Ken,It's great to know that there is someone doing this. I am seroiusly considering converting my 71 340 Cuda hardtop,into a convertible. The car needs a roofskin anyways. I'm sure there are some purists that may think it's crazy to do this to a real Cuda,but the car is a New England car,that is missing it's numbers matching driveline. When Metro told me at Carlsile they were going to offer a convertible conversion kit,I started thinking this may be the way to go with this car. Now that I know you are doing the panel modification,this makes the conversion that much easier. I will be calling you about getting a pair of rear quarters for the conversion. I wish I had known you were doing these panels before I cut down the panels for my wifes Challenger convertible.

Last edited by chargervert; 09/04/10 11:41 AM.

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic