LOL, You guys would argue over the color of a black board.
I dont understand why were talking and even arguing about stuff that is irrelevant, doesnt matter and cant change LOL
-Push rod length doesnt effect geometry
-how much adjuster is hanging out doesnt affect geometry
How far the adjuster is located from the cup does change the ratio, how else would one change it?
It cant be changed unless you buy another rocker arm so why bring it up?
also with little to no thread protruding from the rocker arm can cause problems with push rod interference where the cup actually contacts the rocker body.
This isnt a problem with cup adjusters and ball end/ball end push rods...
I have no proof or hard evidence but I truly believe that cup adjusters and ball end/ball end push rods are better than cup style push rods from burning up etc. But thats another story and doesnt matter here either.
Lash caps will effect geometry a little. I have used lash caps on diff projects and engines over the years maybe a half dozen times. To be honest I it has really never made any significant changes either way.
Some engine builders avoid lash caps like a plague, but why?
I think they definitely serve a purpose, and in some cases save the engine builder a bunch of money.
i have heard horror stories about guys trashing engine or loosing lash caps, but IMO thats not the lash caps fault. If the lash cap is to deep and it pushes against the valve lock, its not the lash caps fault.
Bottom line if these are Isky, or Crane type Ductile type rockers anything from 1 to 3 threads showing will be just fine....
IMO 1 /2 thread is pretty idea...

[color:"red"]65 Hemi Belvedere coming soon [/color]
[color:"#00FF00"]557" Indy engine 1.07 60ft 144mph in the 8th 2100 lbs package [/color]