Quote:

Quote:

Is that an A/C car without full underbody undercoating???

It was a pleasure visiting with Scott and showing him some of what has went into building this car. After restoring the Cuda and all of the flack that followed it’s OE showing, Steve and I decided to do a restoration that would represent a 100% factory correct vehicle. It is a White R/T 440 Challenger with the salt & pepper blue cloth interior. It has an automatic transmission, air conditioning, six way seat, AO1 package, 5 speaker am/fm radio and a light eggshell blue R/T stripe. It is supposedly a “one of a kind” color combination setup. I can certainly say that our efforts over the past 2 years + has mirrored what someone would have received when taking delivery of a new vehicle from a Dodge dealership 38 years ago! I hope that everyone attending the 2008 Mopar Nationals will come by the OE tent on Saturday to see the results. (I have over 250 documented pictures of the car’s disassembly that will be put together in a book for anyone who would like to see it’s original starting point.) I guarantee that you will see a “factory” vehicle that looks like it has been teleported from the year 1970 to present day.

I used to "hear" that all A/C cars were supposed to get full undercoating. But I used to hear a lot of stuff back in the day that has been since proven incorrect.

Were A/C cars supposed and intended to get full undercoating?

Awesome to see an A/C car get an OE level resto. Fastastic color combo! Thank you for the in process/progress pics