UPDATE -- worked Thursday eve on getting the floats set , vacuum observed and idle, mixture screws adjusted, 34/12 timing, about 1000 rpm final idle. But, when taken out for test drive, it stumbled, stalled. If i'd floor it, it would haul A..! Couldn't drive it reliably, so I got home and removed the 6pack setup and am installing my LD340/carter 625 AFB again. What a dissappointment I have... I will work again on the sixpack as I want it back on and running perfectly... I'll have more time after this wknd is over from Road America.

To get a reasonably high vacuum (13), I ended up with the metering screws set about 2 full turns out. Isn't that too much? I have 62 jets in the center, and also light springs in outbourd vacuum pods. And, I used the clear see-thru plugs on the bowls (a little tricky to get used to... maybe I should've pulled them out to positively confirm).

Any suggestions?
cell 847-682-0807

Mopar Mitch "Road racers and autocrossers go in deeper and come out harder!"... and rain never stops us from having fun with our cars... in fact, it makes us better drivers! Check out MOPAR ACTION MAGAZINE, August 2006 issue for feature article and specs on my autocross T/A!