I finally got around to readjusting the door. I've found that only the passenger side door needs to be adjusted. The driver's door is matched to the rocker panel and top quarter panel body line. It just looks like the driver's fender is way too far forward. Because the driver's door closes nicely and straight and no gaps at the window seals. It's at least good enough to get it on the road. However, I followed the instructions on this post to adjust the passenger side door exactly. It was going good as I worked at the top hinge first and then when I slightly loosened the bottom hinge second it all went back to the same position it was in before. It's like no matter what hinge you work with and loosen. Once you tighten everything back up the door will not change it's position. The window glass is going above the rubber seal. When I manually position the glass there is a small gap at the cowl so that tells me the door still isn't adjusted right. I'm just trying to adjust it to the quarter panel body lines now because I know my fenders are way off. But like I said no matter what I loosen and raise the door always goes back to the same position. The rear is like 1/8" below the top of the body line on the quarter panel. It doesn't seem like I can get the door to move forward the close the gap at the cowl. Any other suggestions. There is no play in the hinges, they were rebuilt.