Quote:

What about the trunk rule? I'm guessing there are quite a few guys that have junk in their trunk..... I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that....

Wayne You're right some racers do have junk in the trunk. The majority don't have it and feal the way we do about the trunk. We have a great post on the forum detailing this conversation- http://www.supercarraces.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=358

The racers voted three to one to keep the trunk stock appearing like the rest of the car.

In the SuperCar ShootOut Series we allow ALL musclecars to compete. On our forum we have a post title-

MuscleCars not elligable to compete in SuperCar ShootOut

#1____ _______

The reason you see no cars on this list is, if Detroit built it, you can race it. All Factory MuscleCars are eligible to compete in the SuperCar Series. Shelby Mustangs with correct factory headers and SuperChargers are eligible (Must have correct original style headers), 1964 Steal Nose Race Hemi Plymouths and Dodges with Factory cast Iron Headers are eligible to compete (Must have correct Race Hemi parts and cast iron tubed headers) as well as the famed 1969 ZL1 Corvette. All correct combinations built by the "factories" are eligible. What is not eligible are owner made up combos.

6098264-super-bee.jpg (41 downloads)