Quote:

Hey squeeze whats the rules for your local street car race? I been thinking of taking my car to a few other tracks next year. My local track had a street tire class I ran in, but they put a index of 7.30's on it.

Coming from Illinois would be a pretty long haul for no more than what it'll pay and how often you'll have to show up to defend your spot or move up.....It's really geared toward getting local guys to bring their stuff out regularly......

Basically, the only rule is that the cars must run on a DOT tire.......

We meet at a spot in Tulsa, drive to the track about 10 miles, and get it on......You put $20 into a pot (one time) to join the race, and then you put $10 in the pot each time you call someone out and try to move up the ladder.........At the end of the year, the pot is split between the Top Ten........When you first get in, you're running for the number 15 spot and have to move up from there........

Car ONLY matters, anyone can drive (its the car not the driver)...

You Have 1 FULL week to answer a callout. If you CANNOT answer a callout you lose 1 spot and so on... IF you are at the track WITH your car and are called out YOU MUST answer the callout (you can only be called out on 2 spots a night unless agreed upon between #3 and so on that night)...

If you cannot make a midnight on a callout and agree on getting it done at TNT thats between you guys...

If you are on the list and cannot meet tech (to fast, no cage, etc.) you will lose 1 spot per callout until you are off the list or meet requirements!

Tire Limit 295/65/15,16 DR's and 28x13.50 ET Streets... 17's and up whatever DOT tire u can get... ALL TIRES MUST BE DOT APPROVED!!

NO LEXAN WINDOWS except back windows on trucks (per down bars)

Right now, I'm number 2, but I'm hoping to move up to number 1 within the next couple weeks......I'm changing a few things on my car......